would any one please tell me what is PPC?

Recommended Answers

All 30 Replies

PPC is paid advertising technique..Where advertiser have to pay for if someone click on ad

PPC stands for pay per click, PPC very costly way for site promotion , instead of SEO.

Pay per click, or PPC, is an advertising technique used on websites, especially search engines. Pay per click advertisements are usually text ads placed near search results; when a site visitor clicks on the advertisement, the advertiser is charged a small amount.

commented: Thanks for sharing,i have learn a new one +0

Is it really works? How can i get PPC job?

PPC stands on Pay Per Click, which is one of the best online advertising method through using Google Adwords Tool. By this we can increase our business revenue.

PPC means pay per click.It is a way of give online advertisement method.
Website owner is give his website adverisment in google,his contribute to
google and google give his website is top of search.and when peopleclick
this website link then the website owner pay per click payment to google.
this type of per click payment called PPC.

I was also searching for this(what is PPC), after searching from a long time, I found your forum and I am satisfied with your perfect answer. Thanks for providing a nice information.

PPC means Pay Per Click. It's Fast way to get improve ranking and traffic too.

All website need to add this PPC, because it so easy to make money from website. easy to add, easy to manage

PPC stands for pay per click, advertiser pay for every click. There is many product for ppc, Google product name is Google Adwords. You can do ppc on Facebook, Yahoo and Bing also.

Pay-per-click (PPC) (also called cost per click) is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked. It is defined simply as “the amount spent to get an advertisement clicked.

http://www.the-ppc.info/ Pay per click | PPC | also called Cost per click | is an Cyberspace business mold victimised to square traffic to websites. Good One....

Short for pay per click, PPC is an Internet marketing formula used to price online advertisements.

Pay Per Click is an online marketing method, used to increase the website traffic by displaying avds in other's website. In Pay Per Click, the site owner should pay certain amount to advertiser as per the number of clicks.

PPC is a method of paid advertisement on internet in this user has to paid for every click that they receive from online resources such as Google adwords are example PPC advertisement.

If your budget for the project is high so you can try for PPC which is costly, short time driven, on the other hand SEO is also good, tough and time taking.

Can anyone say Whats cost of PPC????

Pay per click is paid advertisement can give you quick result regarding traffic. It is costly but effective for the certain period of time.

PPC is a form of online advertising where the advertiser only pays if someone clicks on their ad.

PPC means Pay per click. Using google adwords we can do PPC. PPC we use for advertisement on google. we have to pay for each click on ads.

PPC stands for Pay per click.
It is a paid advertisement service used to direct traffic to website in which advertiser pay the publisher. It is also called as cost per click.
It can be done by using Google Adwords tool.
Once you stop doing PPC process,then you ad will not be listed anywhere online.

PPC stands for Pay Per Click basically in PPC users pay google for display ranking and adss in top in Google. In PPC we can select manually exact location like country or city, where we want to promote our site. Now a days PPC trend is growing day by day.

PPC means pay per click. We do PPC for advertising on google. We have to pay for each click on our ads. Using google adwords we can do PPC.

Pay Per Click is called PPC/CPC. PPC model used to direct traffic to websites, in which advertisers pay the publisher (typically a website owner) when the ad is clicked.

PPc is a paid method to attract more and more traffic to your site by paying google.

Pay Per Click or PPC is a form of online advertising where the advertiser only pays if someone clicks on their ad.

PPC means Pay per click. This is thechnique to do advertising on search engine. We have to pay to search engine for each click on our ads. Using google adwords we can do PPC.

PPC full form is pay per click. It is the best way to promote new business in world.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.