I searched through many sites but couldn't find any that can pay me a fair amount for each ad that i click. Most of them pay only $0.01 for each ad. It means I have to click 100 ads to earn just 1 dollar and they don't put more than 10 ads a day.
Can any1 suggest me something about this.
<snip>

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I searched through many sites but couldn't find any that can pay me a fair amount for each ad that i click. Most of them pay only $0.01 for each ad. It means I have to click 100 ads to earn just 1 dollar and they don't put more than 10 ads a day.
Can any1 suggest me something about this.
<snip>

That's probably the going rate for undetected click-frauds, you'll earn one dollar in ten days at that rate. Need more than that? Create many 10 more profiles and click 1000 ads in 10 days to make ten bucks!!! Now we are in serious money. Ever wonder where this money comes from?

Search higest keyword using adwork keyword tools then
make site/articles etc using those keyword ...
you will get more..

What site is that you're using for pay per click? Anyways, PPC really offers little money. All you're going to do is click in their advertisements anyway and they'll pay you for it already. Yahoo have a good PPC campaign as well as Google, I think. Why not try those out//

for me bidvertiser do work.. try it..

but today you can't setting a high ppc in google

(advertising link deleted)

finptc.com has this option of earning money, but as they have mentioned that only after reaching $10,000 in the account balance we are allowed to request for transfer.Is there any other website where the amount can be withdrawn starting from $100 or so..?

Is there any other site also which have such type of click payment . if you have any .Please suggest .

guyz believe me there is no such thing i have a lot about these but there is nothing they are all fake yea but when we sign in it help them alot but we got nothing alast so dont waste time in these

there are based on cpc means cost per click.
advertiser give money based on the keyword
which key word have high cpc like insurance , dontion, degree etc if user come your site based search on this keyword andy they click ad on this type they will pay as high cpc rate. like 1$ to $100.
after that still you are not satisfied this then you can use another cpc program or i must say media dot net have very high cpc then adsense and you dont aporve by media dot net they i suggest you join some cpm network which pay based on impression on page.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.