hi
can any one help me i have a web site www.thegroomingclinic.com in starting its alexa rank was 350000 in UK
but now its bounce 165000 in UK but global rank imporove day by day but i want it only UK so please
could any one tell me what should i do for down my alexa rank in UK

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

For alexa rank you have to increase backlinks,pageviews and visitor a little bit.

agree with ellena980

but you can try this:
install alexa toolbar, also tell your friends to install it and visit the website from time to time

Yes thats it, get as many as quality back links for your website.

Do proper work on it..like On-page and Off-page on regular basis..

Daily updation on site, off page working, local business submission help you in improving alexa ranking as well as keyword ranking as well

Build backlinks for your websites will help to reduce Alexa rank. Also do social media it will also help to increase Alexa rank.With the help of Alexa rank you can increase yourPR also. Directoryready is the best site to build backlinks.

Doing the hard work on forum posting, classifieds, blog commenting, directory submission, rss submission, yahoo question answering and other question answering sites.

To improve alexa rank in UK try to get quality backlinks from websites in UK. Do directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission from website in UK.

Do off page SEO like directory submission,social bookmarking,blog submission on UK sites.Also take further steps to increase backlinks.

Try to increase the backlinks to your site and increase the visitors to your site.

To get the quick response for backlinks use social bookmarking.
To increase the visitors to your site use social media.

Hope my answer will help you . All the best.

Do SMO on UK based popular social sites, post classifieds and business listing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.