Contributors
Replies
Views
4 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by alviataylor

Alas, I read the news yesterday but didn't post here like I should have. Thanks for doing it! I checked yesterday and didn't notice any difference. Was really hoping that Penguin losers would push us higher up the food chain and help out our Panda situation (currently hit hard).

Shit, down 15% compared to this time last week, but it might be partially due to the holiday weekend.

I got some serious punishment from google..but dont know why google picked me up.my content are unique though..

I'm really starting to think that Google purposefully rolls out big updates to coincide with major holidays so that you'll be thrown off whether the traffic fluctuation is due to them or outside factors.

I am kinda focusing on the social networks and the traffic from the referrals like say forums and blogs. I prefer to get conversion via those type of the traffic instead of google.I know content based sites require google but relying on google for business is not a good idea anymore.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.