Hello Friends...
How are you all ??
I need your help...
I have a website and after the continuous working on it I am not able to get the proper result...
My keyword are not come on top so please help me and suggest me how I will get my website on top

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I hope you finished all ON page starategies to your website.Then you should start OFF page strategies for your website.It only help to improve your keyword ranking on search engine.I suggest you some OFF page strategies.
*Reviews
*Blog comment
*Directory submission
*Article submission
*Forum submission
*Social Bookmarking

Do proper focus on onpage and offpage strategies. For off page please follow these :
Article submission
Bookmarking Submission
Forum Posting
Web 2.0 submission
Guest Posting
Directory Submission

The only time you need to worry about a Tier list or rankings is if you're playing in a tourney or at very high rating.Thank you..

1forum posting
2article submission
3guest posting
4Use Real Time Press Releases
5Top Keywords ranking in Google

For getting top ranking in search engine try to do article submission, blog comments, forum posting and socialbookmarking.

There are lot of technique are available for better ranking of website like blog posting,forum posting,
blog comments, article submission.

If you want good Ranking than you have to increase your site backlink, you have to target high Pr and higd DA theme relevant sites.

You can follow link building strategies,such as:-
1)social bookmarking
2)directory posting
3)forum posting
4)blog posting
5)article posting
6)classified etc

With ALL the above, write unique, accurate, content, for other sites to link back to

links for the purpose of having links, is penalised

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.