Hi.
I have created a blog on the blogger which teaches C programming language, and I am now concentrating on adding more programming languages to my Blog. But I am confused, how to optimize the content in my blog to make it more Search Engine Friendly. Here is the link to my blog and I would be so happy knowing the ways to use keywords for optimization of the blog.
Thank You.

Maywyn commented: Great discussion +2

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

few tips to optimization your blog are:
1. Keyword on the header (use keywords in h1, h2, h3 ... h6 tag).
2. also use your keywords in your content but not more than 1%.
3. use your keywords as alt tag for images in your blog.
4. improve your Code To Text Ratio.
5. avoid using inline CSS.

i think it may help your blog in getting high ranking

Get a google webmaster account, and get the right answers from google about what google want from a website.

Bots parse all text on the page.
Whatever language the site is offered in, must be correct.
It does not have to be idiomatically correct.
Semantically; grammatically; correct content gains results.
Original Content gains results.
Correct coding gains results.

Shortcuts: all shortcuts: penalise

Include a keyword rich title and meta description to your blog. To get keyword suggestions, make use of the google adwords tool.At the same time check whether the content adheres to keyword density. Never over- stuff keywords

Hi Vamsee,

Here you are asking for how to select the keywords? Before going to do this you should have to find your business competitors and analyse their keywords, then you can do brain storming and get ideas of your keywords and put those in google keyword planner. In this tool you can get the competition of the keywords with local and global searches. These are the key points check it and get your finalized keywords. If you have any doubts please free to ask question.

Hi Vamsee,

Here are some points to use keyword for your blog.
Use google keyword planner tool to check the traffic of relevant keyword.
Always use Long tail neck keyword.
Use these keyword in Title, meta description and headings to get better search engine results.
Place all jquery in Bottom

put important keywords in title, description, headers.
and also put prominent keywords in content.

For finding out our relevant keyowrds check it out at google adwords keywords tool.It gives a variety of keywords which broad,exact and phrase match searches.

You can use google webmaster tool for choose proper keyword. It provides useful information about which keyword are most search by user and which are frequently used by searcher.
After selection, place those keyword in your meta title, description and keyword tag in proper length.

The google and its new features … are surprising, cutting-edge and truly useful enhancements.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.