What is the benefit of blog posting?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Seriously?

There are many benefits of blog posting, if your blog is awesome i.e. you blog daily something interesting that attracts viewers to read that, then as on you get many followers that later converts into your clients in many ways, it's into your hand how you gonna redirect them.You even can you them as if for marketing you website and such more,you even will have those user email id's too.In short it helps to build your network.

Traffic is very viable for a website. And psoting blogs often will help you gain the traffic that your website need. Also, having frequent blog posts is an indication that it your website is healthy. Google likes crawling fresh content so this is why I think every website needs a blog page.

Blog posting is a Part or SEO, For driving traffic on our website we use this technique, For blog posting we need influence Content which should be helpful to your audiance.

Well, seriously ?? I guess the name itself defines, what is the use of it but if you still can't figure it out Benefits of Blog Posting and also tell me why did you search on Google for some blog post when you don't understand specific .... ??

1) Get good clients to your business.
2) Gets immediate feedback
3) Opportunities for Sharing
4) Helps to increase the traffic to the site
5) Long term result.

Blogging is very useful for business. It helps drive traffic to your website. It helps convert that traffic into leads. It helps establish authority online. And it drives long-term results.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.