Hi everyone? Please les always take care of ourselves and make things right with the creator above before we die!

I need help. i want people to be able to query my real estate website with an sms ''like houses for sale in Woodlands" and all properties listed as for sale or to let in Woodlands location are gathered and send to that sms sender. am blank about programming but i really want to do it. I know its possible if only an expert can point me to the RIGHT TOOLS AND HOW.

My kind regards and thanks!

You can use a SMS provider to host a phone number that the SMS's get sent to (like Twilio for example). From there, the contents of the SMS get sent to a webservice at a URL you control, like posting data in a form, and the website can then do what it wants with it. That includes passng back data to Twilio (for example) to et SMS's back to the end user.
Being blank about coding might be a slight problem when dealing with the API.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.