To increase PR, before you have to increase your website backlinks, so you have to focus on backlinks for this you have to follow some best off-page techniques..i.e.:

• Link Wheel
  • Blog Commenting
  • Forum Commenting
  • Web 2.0
  • Ads Posting through Classifieds
  • Press Release
  • Profile Linking
  • Local Business Listing
  • Social Bookmarking
  • High PR Directory Submission
  • Article Submission
  • Guest Posting

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello John,

I am doing all this seo factors for my keyword promotion as well as traffic gaining but there is no effect on my sites traffic gaiging.

Please Tell me other option if you known about.

Thanks In advance

Member Avatar for jorik

Besides Social Bookmarking and Forum Commenting the other points are quite hard to achieve these days.

By submitting your site to high pr sites.

why not follow the directions from the one that makes the rules google webmaster 101
google 101 says submission sites are penalised

code compliant sites get higher rankings, it is easier for bots to fint content. read this thread Read me first before asking for a review in the website review forum
yeah I wrote the first post but the instructions are valid
and clean up the code with the included links. then submit the site to google via google webmaster tools

oliversmith makes an interesting note. From my experience, increasing backlinks artificially and pursuing Google PageRank goals essentially has little effect when it comes to ranking web pages in the results pages. Web pages with a PR0 can compete with web pages having much higher higher PR values, provided they contain important content, uniquely well crafted and from a historically trusted domain.

Best Ways to Increase Google PageRank:

Top Notch Article Quality.
Interlinking Posts.
Guest posting.
Comment, Comment and Commenting.
Website Loading Time.
Social Bookmarking.
Usage of NoFollow Links.
Submit to Article Directories.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.