2 best keyword research tools for long tail SEO
Iknow some of you will disagree with me but I will share with you what I think is the best way to do long tail SEO. First I enter my seed keywords into ubersuggest to expand the list with all sorts of variations. Now I have a large list of thousands of keywords. Obviously I cannot focus on every one of these so I use Google Keyword Planner to sort the list by the number of searches for each particular long tail keyword. Then I make a blog post for each of these high traffic long tail keywords. Give this a try, It Works!

Contributors
Replies
Views
2 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Neha_25

That sounds very good, and it's something that people should implement. So the strategy that you use significantly cuts down the competition's level that you'd have to deal with.

I have used wordstream free keyword tool and google keyword planner tool. Both are really good.

Aside from Google Keyword Planner, I usually use these ones below:

• Market Samurai
  • Keyword Winner (Wordpress plugin)

I have tried both of them and they're actually worth it for me. Other keyword tools mentioned on this discussion are also great. I am also open to check them out for sure if I'm ready. :)

Good one but,it is always best to use the google adwords and google keyword tool as the output of those toolswill match 99% with searchengine predictions about awebiste.

You be able to use Google adword keyword planner as well as seosmalltool. But Google adword is the best.

The Google keyword planner is the best, but If you ready to buy paid tool then go with SEMrush.

Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.