How To Get On The First Page Of Google for keyword "website designer"

How to get free backlinks

Recommended Answers

All 54 Replies

Create high quality contents, use social media & bookmarking, blog & forum comments, gueat author, ping and a lot of patience. People will gladly give you free backlinks if they like what you have.

done most of that except blog & forum. my targeted keyword is,

"website designer"

how to work for particular word? page rank is 0

write content introducing your site frequently, and look for more fresh resources to sumbit your site such as bookmark and directories.

write high quality and unique content. If it helps and gives value to poeple then they might link back to your site.

ok,
thanks!

But what about targeted keyword?

"website designer"

Vizz, congratulations for your effort. You have to fight with the legends to reach #1 in google. The competition is very high for this keyword and you can't just start rightaway to reach that position. There are more things to be done before starting seo.

I would suggest you to take a week time to study the competitors and their positions. Take down all the required information about your competitors from google serp. You watch daily what happens with that keyword and to the competitors. Check their backlinks and also check for new links daily. Run behind them. If you work full time a day, I think you can reach #1 in 6 months to 1 year(if possible). Before that..you have to be very patience and you know well about that.

yup work hard on backlinks and be patient exclude each n every copywrite content to your website and then see the magic

Thanks....

I am working hard but for keyword "website designer" not a single page is listed, where for my name average position is 14 in google and bing is not indexing me over the last 25 days.

Yes SEO is a steay process,it will take time but if you make quality backlinks then your site will appear in top position of SERPs.For this your contnet shoud be of high quality and genuine,you can make high quality links by posting blogs and update them regularly and you can do blog commenting on high quality blogs.
Thnx....:)

Yes SEO is a steay process,it will take time but if you make quality backlinks then your site will appear in top position of SERPs.For this your contnet shoud be of high quality and genuine,you can make high quality links by posting blogs and update them regularly and you can do blog commenting on high quality blogs.
Thnx....:)

Thanks

I have made some changes in meta tags with keyword and description, but google bot is not refreshing site information.

why bing is not indexing site?

what is perfect amount of characters for description?

You can use 150-160 cahracters in your description.It should be genuine,donot use keyword stuffing in it....:)

Use long tail keyword for 'website designer', use google serach engine, social mention, etc to create a good one.

only working with quality content and doing work on high pr website can help you to reach on top. try to use fresh content on the regular basis and make updation and do good quality off page seo. sooner you will be on the top

Hello, do off page submissions like social bookmarking, forums commenting, blogs thant improves your site rank.Thanks.

I am using this site for ping. Suggest Any other site.
How to get free backlinks?

How to get a website on the first page of Google
Half our clients like their site but need more sales, so figuring out how to get a website on the first page of Google is key.
Determining how to get more traffic to their website plagues a lot of small and medium business owners.
If this is you, then you’ve probably already been bombarded with ‘SEO Gurus’ who promise all kinds of things. (We get these unsolicited calls too!) So how do we differentiate ourselves from the other guys?

We spill the beans on how to get a website on the first page of Google.
We figure by taking some of the mystery out of how it’s done, our clients will rather we do the work for them.

There are 3 big steps to Search Engine Optimization.

1.Keyword research. Potential customers are typing certain words into Google to find your service or product. What are those words?
2.On Page SEO. Make sure that your current website mentions your keywords.
3.Off Page SEO. Make sure that other websites mention your website.
First we do keyword research.
A lot of research. Keywords are the backbone of how to get a website on the first page of Google, so this step is mondo-important.

You can do this right now for free.

Go to Google’s Keyword tool.

Enter a phrase you think your customers might type to find you. For example, let’s say you sell lemonade in New York City. If people are looking to buy lemonade in New York City, they may type in ‘lemonade in NYC’.

So if you type that in to the keyword tool, you will get some other terms Google thinks is related to ‘lemonade in NYC’.

You will see a long list of terms, some of which are relevant to selling lemonade in NYC, some that are not. You simply pick the words and terms that show the most monthly traffic.

good one! thanks...

ya ofcourse, social media optimization is one of the best way to get a traffic on our website.

I am not listed for keyword "website designer"

How to get listed for that keyword?

Not getting rank in Alexa.

How to solve this?

hey Vizz,
your primary keyword "Website Designer" is a very very competitive….in fact it would be quite difficult for a new site to be in top 10 or first page quickly….all the top 10 websites for this keywords got thousands of indexed back links from thousands of different sites….

The 10th site is pomdesign.com and this site also has 20,000+ back links and 500+ referring domains….and most importantly all those top 10 sits are years old….
So if you really want to rank on top 10 for this keyword you have to work hard…in fact too hard…..

hey Vizz,
your primary keyword "Website Designer" is a very very competitive….in fact it would be quite difficult for a new site to be in top 10 or first page quickly….all the top 10 websites for this keywords got thousands of indexed back links from thousands of different sites….

The 10th site is pomdesign.com and this site also has 20,000+ back links and 500+ referring domains….and most importantly all those top 10 sits are years old….
So if you really want to rank on top 10 for this keyword you have to work hard…in fact too hard…..

thanks

I have new problem when I submitted my site to google it indexed my all 4 pages. Now, from yesterday it is showing

Web pages
4 Submitted
2 Indexed

Can anybody tell me whats the problem? And how to check which pages are de-indexed by google?

Here I found my all pages indexed by google

so now you go google webmaster tools or check erorr 404 ?

thanks but it is not showing de-indexed pages

What can be the reasons for reducing total number of Google Indexed Pages of my Site?

Sitemap Change Frequency daily what will happen for this?

priority=1.00 for index.php what should be the priority for other pages(about.php, portfolio.php,contact.php)?

if u have orignal artical ur web site when you publish in site after some time ur articles index in search engine if you not index in search engine some problem
after u open google webmaster tools or check erroe 404

commented: what? -2

how to include all urls in robot.txt

"Website Designer" it’s a high competition keywords and searchers also high. So you have built the backlinks with unique. Write the content with quality content and publish Good PR websites.
Discuss with forums sites; add your keywords in signature links.
Create an attractive content and post in classifieds sites.
With short description Bookmark your websites.
Directory your services in top directory sites.

thanks.
Any alternative keyword for "Website Designer" with low competition?

2 pages de-indexed by google what can be the reasons?
How to get re-indexed that pages?

I'm thinking to try Google AdWords Campaign.

Will it help to improve ranking in google?

"website designer" phrase has high competition in Google. However, you can rank top spot at Google. You must be persistent in link building and also update contents of your site for your targeted phrase.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.