Hi there,

I want to know how to get links from the related and established sites.

Regards

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Well, you can try some of the already popular methods including: buying, borrowing, stealing, begging, convincing, blackmailing, swindling, swapping, um ... um ...

Asking, works quite often.

Have sent email,
"We found your site useful to our tenants and customers and have placed a link to your site on ours.
Is there a logo you prefer us to use in the link ?"
gets a positive response

your site must have a quality content. and you can send them an email for the invitation to link with you.

The methods listed above can work. But they probably wont.
You have to give the person a reason to link to you.
I guarantee you, any commercial site, or established site, is not going to ever link to you just because you asked nicely.
The best way is to have content that people will need to link to.
The next best way is to buy them. Do it in a clandestine fashion, just to be safe.

Hi there,

I want to know how to get links from the related and established sites.

Regards

simple send promotional email to related webmaster, tell bout your need, if you want to spent some money than tell him, if you want to exchange link put his site link in your site.

it really depends on your effort, try to search on google and you will find some similar sites with yours and write to the webmaster for links

Good content is critical

There are plenty of methods of finding link sources, but in order for you to finagle your way into getting a link, the site has to have content that is at least equal to the current content available on the web (i.e. the content that the websites are linking too)..
In some areas its easier to get webmasters to give you links, to pay for them, to use linkbait (Top 10 Blah Bla Blahs).. In some areas its more difficult, i.e.: people aren't willing to sell off the integrity of their site.
To take a concrete example, theres Wikipedia... Not only does wikipedia have the most extensive interlinked website on earth (with anchor text galore for every term imaginable), it is the ultimate link bait... If you need to link to a page in order to explain something, there is a wiki article on it.
So mirror wiki, both in content (don't actually use their content, that will lead to duplicate content penalties) and in linking structure...

You can participate in theme related forum. Join your theme related group, send PM to other forum members for link exchange.

That method does not work if you dont have a decent pagerank

to be frank, guy, I don't think any established website will link to u if u camnot offer them better.
well , all the suggestions other guys, offer you could try them on.
maybe u could focus on relevancy and unqiue but quality content.
NO oe deny that!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.