Recently Matt cutts tweeted guest blogging and article directory links are no more for SEO purposes. So i would like to get some valuable SEO link building tips that really works for improving rank. Please share your answers, thanks in advance for your reply.

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

If i have to add link building strategies in 2014 then i would add quality content, use the forums signatures, use the signatures from the yahoo answers etc. One of the most important strategies that you need to consider is the quality content, submit high quality articles on the sites that have High Page Rank, Domain Authority, Page Authority

Submit the link on a same niche are very helpful for the search engine optimization.

I think article submission still works provided it delivers original inofrmation that the readers want. The class of platforms where article get published also affects the return. Benefits are definite.SEO is now more about sharing the knowledge and information not about advertising the product or brand. Engage more followers and the seo job is done.

As for me content is the king.Content must be unique and can be updated regularly.

If you don't mind grey-hat SEO, really private PBN (private blog networks) still work.
If you are a legit SEO consultant/service, I'd say broken link building is the way to go.

The blog is nice and its pleasant to read. I have known very important things over here. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.

For building links you need to have to join forums,post your articles,submit to free link directories.Content must be unique and update regularly.

In my point of veiw quality content, submit good articles with high pr.

In my point of veiw quality content, submit good articles with high pr.

Now content is boss, update quality content to your site.

quality content
social bookmarking
discussions

You all said quality content is a king. I agree this statement and quality backlinks plays vital role in SEO. So what link building stategy should be right in future SEO??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.