Re: is web 2.0 is good? 80 80

What's important is building simple things that people can use." Web 2.0 is a people-oriented technology movement. Ease of use, social features, collaboration, fast-loading applications, interactivity, quick development times and real-time updates are all major trends. They look more like desktop applications.

Web 2.0 still works. But it is not as effective as your are making Blogs on different Web 2.0 Sites. And these Blogs have zero domain authority. So these type of Backlinks are not so worthful.

What's important is building simple things that people can use." Web 2.0 is a people-oriented technology movement. Ease of use, social features, collaboration, fast-loading applications, interactivity, quick development times and real-time updates are all major trends. They look more like desktop applications.

web2.0 really helpfull for website keywords ranking process only other wise not

Yes, it is. Web 2.0 blog submission is one of the valuable contextual link building technique in off-page optimization.

Web 2.0 is very important part of Page SEO. I create a web 2.0 site of wordpress. I get 37 DA in just 15 days. I am very happy thatsway i recomend Web 2.0.

blog submission is one of the valuable contextual link building technique in off-page optimization.

yes it is good..When it comes to defining web 2.0. the term means such internet applications which allow sharing and collaboration opportunities to people and help them to express themselves online.

Web 2.0 has nothing to do with SEO dear.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.19 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.