Please tell me about techniques that really help.

Recommended Answers

It entirely depends what niche you're in and what type of website you're running. The techiques I would recommend for an ecommerce site are very different than those I would recommend to a news site. Can you tell a little bit about your website and what your marketing goals are? …

Jump to Post

All 2 Replies

It entirely depends what niche you're in and what type of website you're running. The techiques I would recommend for an ecommerce site are very different than those I would recommend to a news site. Can you tell a little bit about your website and what your marketing goals are? e.g. are you very conversion-focused, trying to get leads, just the most amount of traffic possible, etc.

commented: Hi Dani, My site deals with job-oriented educational courses and training. We provide technical training courses to students to get jobs in IT sector. +0

Well, there isn't any singular approach for "what you have asked to push your keywords to achieve higher seo rankings/results" However, first of all fulfill basics on-page seo fundamentalities as per major search engines set standards! And after that follow this one action point "my advice to you"...

Start with selecting cluster of keywords what you want to see higher on search engine seo rankings

• Make a list of those keywords by relevancy (i mean those make natural relationship with one another)
  • Use those keywords on a off-page content (other than your website) in a snippets, hastags, in images expressions, in video expressions and in user genrated content (in any form).

Keep in mind that the effects of your action points will come gradually so therefore dont loose your patience and stick to natural way of doing that. If you will do it from scratch on a brand new domain then it may take upto 5 to 6 months for seeing your organic keywords rankings on google (also depends on keywords competancy, competiton & keywords saturation), but if you are already doing seo for couple of months on a project then going with this additional exercise will show its effect in a month time (approx)

Good Luck!
Cheers
Shah Nawa
www.expertek.net

commented: Thanks for your valuable information. +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of 1.20 million developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts learning and sharing knowledge.