Hi everyone, I am working on a Best Custom Tailoring in Delhi Website since last 2 months. I did On page and Off page SEO activities. like On Page Activities - Meta title, H1 tag and Alt Text. Off Page Activities - Profile Creations, Social Book Markings, Web 2.0 pages, Local Listings, Classifieds, Article Submission, Blog Commenting and Forums. But, Still not get rankings and traffic. Please, help me out with valuable inputs and other activities.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

My guess is the reason you haven't gotten any responses to this thread so far is because you really have only done the very, very, very bare minimum SEO.

Inspecting your site (my guess is your site is the one you link to in your forum signature), you have a ridiculous amount of Javascript plugins. You also call the jQuery library twice in a row. I suggest you fix those issues and that will increase your website's performance, and, in turn, you will see SEO benefits.

Become a SEO ace. Web optimization, or site design improvement, ought to be the foundation of your traffic system while deciding how to direct people to your site.

Utilize robotized SEO.
Quit utilizing tremendous pictures.
Rich bits.
Improve abide time.
Improve SERP rankings with Youtube recordings.
Backlinking.
Voice search.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.