I wanna boost my new born website and i have no idea that which SEO strategy is useful to get well rank on GOOGLE and Bing. Kindly share your experiences thanks.

Contributors
Replies
Views
3 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Sanjeev kumar_1

Well, I guess you should start with writing a blog post over you own blog and then start promoting it over the social media, best would be creating a facebook or google page and then post it over to your page this will help you in creating interest among the user and you can get good conversion out of it ! As well as if you are good with your blog it will start getting ranking over the serps just make sure that you don't write for the sake of writing try to share information which is not available with the others or I would say experiment with something different and you will be good to go.

Edited by Kelly Burby

In addition to make a blog on your own site, you should also start making blogs on some web 2.0 sites like blogger, wordpress and many more. You can write articles and add your website's link in these web 2.0 sites and make a network of these sites. The bigger your network the more exposure your website would get which will eventually lead more traffic to your website. But always remember one thing to always use original and unique content.

Focus mainly on content related techniques like blog updation,blog submission ,web 2.0 sites,high quality article submission and others.

Thanks guys for your such an informative comments and i will obviously do consider your provided strategies and techinques. Could any one tell me about guest blogging is it working or not.

Seo strategies may include,

Social media promotions,
Forum discussions,
Classified submissions,
Photo submission,
search engine submission,
Blog commenting,
web 2.o submissions,
Articles submission

website blog is very important. Do Some SEO work on website blogs and also use social media websites to get ranking.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.