Hi,
I had tried my level best to make my website rank high in google serach engine for keyword web designer . but not able top achieve it.
as my website is listed in msn on 23 number for web designer india. but not in google

can any hbody help me how to make its ranking high in google

thankx

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Hi,

1. submit your site to seo-friendly directories;
2. submit your articles to articles directories;

Thanks.

Hi,
I had tried my level best to make my website rank high in google serach engine for keyword web designer . but not able top achieve it.
as my website is listed in msn on 23 number for web designer india. but not in google

thankx

Hi,

thankx

Hi,

I checked your website and you have only one indexed page. Also there is no back-links for your website. Try to increase the back-links and PR, automatically you will get good rankings in all SEs :)

Google loves incoming links. Get them from related websites with good anchor text.

Yes, you are correct Stymiee!!!!

contact other webmasters for text links if you want your search engine ranking to go up. Ask for just a link to start and if the webmaster want s a reciprocal link make sure you accept.

Link exchanges have been greatly devalued by Google so your best bet is to attempt to get as many one-way incoming links as possible.

Link exchanges have been greatly devalued by Google so your best bet is to attempt to get as many one-way incoming links as possible.

I most definitely agree. I can't guarantee anything, but three of my websites came up in Google within a month after forking up the $300 for Yahoo Directory.

Here is the submission link:

https://ecom.yahoo.com/dir/reference/cost

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.