I have website related to Pregnancy and baby care, but I want to improve my website traffic with keyword research and on page SEO, if anyone have ideas how to boost traffic of my website, Please tell me. You can visit website.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Stop using inline CSS.

I would also stop with the animation where the article title swooshes in when you load a page. These can all have negative on-page SEO consequences.

As far as on-page keyword research, write for humans, not bots.

On-page SEO is the only thing that has the power to bring a flood of the audience to your website too organically.
The best part of on-page SEO is that only you are responsible for the growth or downfall of your rankings. However, if you want organic traffic and a better ranking on the search results, here is a checklist that will help you achieve those targets.

• Post-high-quality content
  • Ensure you have engaging page titles
  • Properly utilize your headers and Metas (Descriptions and titles).
  • Inject all your images with Alt Texts
  • Have a proper site structure
  • There should be no broken or un-crawlable pages included on your website.
  • Internal linking also helps web spiders to crawl a page better.
  • Create a mobile-friendly website.
  • Maintain the lowest possible loading speed of your website.
  • Conduct SEO audits regularly.

However, SEO is a vast subject, and understanding it in just a few lines is next to impossible. Hence, I recommend you keep practicing and eventually figure out what works and does not.

Share your content on social media sites
Create quality backlinks for your website
Check your on page SEO.

Hi, you can start On-page SEO after auditing your site. After the site audit with the help of tools, you can start On-Page SEO as per the requirement of your site.
An SEO tool like semrush, Ahref, and the Screaming frog or any other will give you all important factor for On-Page SEO like keyword research, meta tags, H1 tags, Image alt tags, canonical tags, internal linking, external linking, schema data, Url optimization, Website Speed and many more factors.

Through on-page SEO, you can attract countless audiences to your website organically. However, you will be responsible for the growth or downfall of your website ranking. On-page SEO is a practice of optimizing the webpages to rank and gain traffic. You can also achieve organic traffic and increase the rankings of your website on search results. These are steps that may help you to understand the process of on-page SEO-

1. Choice of a correct keyword so that the readers can understand the content through it.
  2. Meta Tags should be attractive and describe the content in them.
  3. The focus keyword must be present in Meta Tags, the content, and the first image on the website.
  4. All the images on your website must contain Alt Texts so the readers can understand the content.
  5. Follow the rules for using Heading tags. H1 is used only once, but H2, to H6, can be used multiple times as required.
  6. Canonical tag is a way of telling search engines that a specific URL represents the master copy of a page through which your content will be impossible to get copied. So, using canonical tags for the pages of your website is necessary.
  7. Use internal linking that helps you to rank on search engines.
  8. To maintain or increase the ranking of your website, you must conduct SEO audits regularly.

On-page SEO, sometimes called on-site SEO, is tweaking a page's content, tags, and internal links to improve search visibility and increase traffic. In other words, it's a means of optimizing your website to help search engines better understand it.

1. Crawl your website.
  2. Conduct an SEO audit and define your site architecture.
  3. Update URLs, page titles, and meta descriptions.
  4. Make sure your keyword is in your URL.
  5. Include your keyword throughout your page.
  6. Track keywords and topics for each page.
  7. Don't keyword stuff.

Doing an on page SEO audit would be the best place to start, you can easily find checklists for on page SEO audits via a simple google search. You'll be able to see what you're missing and what needs improvement.

On-page SEO(Search Engine Optimization) plays an essential role in websites. About 40-50% is based on this .some of them are:

1. SSL Certificate
  2. WWW Redirection
  3. page speed
  4. mobile-friendly test
  5. URL Optimization
  6. broken link checking
  7. image optimization
  8. content optimization
  9. header tag optimization
  10. canonicalization
  11. robot meta tag
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.