What do you think what is the central part of off page seo?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

I would only half agree, rproffitt. I think there’s been a definite industry shift over the past 2 years from guest blogging, instead towards creating on-site content to serve as link bait, and I think 2023 is going to be all about social media. I also think Google is going to start reallllllly cracking down on guest posting even more than they already are with these latest algorithms, and shift more focus towards detecting AI and spun content. That means a lot less weight put on backlinks within content, and more weight put on social networks liking and sharing content, and detecting “votes” for pages that way. Not so much in the form of traditional backlinks anymore.

For the moment, AI content detection doesn't seem to always be possible. Spun content? Heck, us humans often spin what we read over the years.

To me this is scaring the heck out of Google since "Google it" doesn't always give you a good article to consider. The folk I work with are embracing AI. If Google and others are working to block or slow AI down, it's because it's a threat to their companies.

Change happens. I didn't think we'd get here that quickly.

Let me address something that some fault AI about. "It (the AI answer) was wrong." People get answers wrong all the time. Look at how Reddit handles this. Same will work with the AI and we'll be helping it get even better.

And then there's the Turing test. I'm sure you read that a few of these systems passed recently.

Google is working to block AI because not being able to at least somewhat accurately detect AI content is a direct threat to its algorithm. Yes, change happens. Like you, Google didn't think we'd get here that quickly though. They have been working on it for awhile but they haven't cracked it yet. They thought they had more time to solve the AI detection threat before it became this accessible to the masses. Now they're scrambling.

commented: Spot on! +16

Off-page SEO, in my opinion, entails creating backlinks with a high level of authority that raises the DA/DR of the site. However, one must prioritize link quality above link quantity.

Well SEO is changing with the regular core updates of Google algorithms, the SEO is very much changed now it's all about quality and relevant links so only white hat techniques are acceptable by Google, so the digital marketing agency should follow the Google guide lines to rank the websites .

Off-page SEO is an essential part of any search engine optimization (SEO) strategy. Off-page SEO focuses on increasing the authority of a website through external sources, such as links from other websites and social media engagement. The central part of off-page SEO is building relationships and gaining backlinks to your website. Building relationships with other websites and increasing your presence on social media are essential ways to increase your website's authority and search engine rankings. Additionally, creating valuable and engaging content can help attract links naturally.

The off page is all about how to get relevant and useful links for your website to improve the ranking of your website keywords by adopting the link building strategy such as"
blogging
social media optimization
article submission
blogging
profile linking
local Listing
business listings
directory submission
guest posting etc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.