Whenever I need information, I either go to Yahoo or to Google. Specially with the Google toolbar neatly installed and accessible, it becomes quicker to search for anything. Search results are often satisfactory and if I don't find it in Google, I go to Yahoo, or vice versa. My friend introduced me to AskJeeves (it has been renamed, I think), which I rarely use. As for MSN, I don't really use it, unless I just logged out of my hotmail account and the homepage gets back to MSN.
:rolleyes:

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Targowski

Google has always provided the best results for me over any other engine. I'm a frequent Google toolbar user as well, so I don't even remember the last time I typed the URL of a search engine into my address bar.

I use Google from the Firefox toolbar. I've been using Google since they launched and haven't looked back.

I use Google from the Firefox toolbar. I've been using Google since they launched and haven't looked back.

Same here.

Google has always provided the best results for me over any other engine. I'm a frequent Google toolbar user as well, so I don't even remember the last time I typed the URL of a search engine into my address bar.

Me too.

I also use places like ASK or Yahoo if i can't find what I want on google because like has already been said they bring up irrelevant crap and sometimes that is exactly what i want.

Me too.

I also use places like ASK or Yahoo if i can't find what I want on google because like has already been said they bring up irrelevant crap and sometimes that is exactly what i want.

I use G for searching things, MSN & Yahoo just mainly for checking my ranking.

I prefer the Yahoo denser results over the Google netfulls but can still find what I want better and faster with Google.

I like MSN most of the times. Tolerance for it vital in keyphrase competitions nowadays. I have seen some pretty weird SERPs though. Makes me kinda wonder sometimes. Next operating system upgrade should prove to be interesting for the SE.

Google's ways of indexing and ... how they're established ...
They just beat everyone, its Google for me no doubts.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.