My site averages 7-10k uniques a day with visitors averaging 3.8 page views a visit. I have 2-3 image advertisements per page (image):

-728x90
-336x280
-160x600

from google adsense and if the ad can't show widgetbucks kicks in.

From these two providers I am averaging about $6-8 a day. I feel like I should be earning more, or no?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

It depends on your niche, but just under $1 eCPM is about right for a site of your size. Depending upon the demographics of your target audience, this can climb up to $10 eCPM. Ensure the ads are in prominent places and raise the clickthru rate to raise the eCPM.

It depends on your niche, but just under $1 eCPM is about right for a site of your size. Depending upon the demographics of your target audience, this can climb up to $10 eCPM. Ensure the ads are in prominent places and raise the clickthru rate to raise the eCPM.

Thank you very much for responding. I'm actually only getting $0.25 eCPM. Is there anything I can do to improve this?

play around with ad placement on site to improve clickthroughs

make money online a few different ways, and I make the most money online through CashCrate (several hundred per month) by filling out advertiser's offers. I really love this site, and I wrote my own blog about it to let other people know how great it is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.