Hi Webmaster

My Keyword Paso Robles Homes, San Luis Obispo Property, California Houses, Paso Robles Foreclosures, Atascadero Real Estate, Central Coast Homes, California Property, San Luis Obispo County Real Estate, California Homes For sale.

This Time My Website position In Google Some Keyword in 1 To 10, But Some Keyword Position In 11 To 20 So This Keyword i Want in Top 10 So Which Activities I Will Do.

Please Give Me Good Suggestion For SEO Related.

My Website:
<snipped false signature>

My suggestion would be to reduce the key phrases in your Meta Tags-description and keywords. The more keywords in these tags-the less the importance given to the main keywords by SEs. A page should be optimized for at the most 3-5 keywords/phrases and these should be also be included in the Page content, Title, keywords, description, Alt, title in href, header and footer. If you have many keywords to promote and rank-move them to different-relevant pages. Your pages are not ranking for some keywords due to this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.