Hello,

Can anyone provide some insight to the following.

I have a customer who is having us design her website, and we use CRE Loaded 6.2 for our shopping cart websites for purposes of usability. This customer, prior to consulting us, purchased a Linkpoint Central account.

Does anyone know of a module that will make the integration between Linkpoint and CRE Loaded a pleasant one?

J

Contributors
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by nimitz1061

Hello,

Can anyone provide some insight to the following.

I have a customer who is having us design her website, and we use CRE Loaded 6.2 for our shopping cart websites for purposes of usability. This customer, prior to consulting us, purchased a Linkpoint Central account.

Does anyone know of a module that will make the integration between Linkpoint and CRE Loaded a pleasant one?

J

Not particularly. The Linkpoint integration available in CRE Loaded does work, but can be a pain to setup. Make sure you place your PEM file correctly and that it can be read by the module. Whether this works with Linkpoint Central or not, I can't say. I know of one client who is using the CRE Loaded module sucessfully but they established with Linkpoint before LC became predominant in their marketing.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.