It is a little known fact that the fastest way to become recognized as an expert in your field is to contribute helpful and valuable posts on a regular basis in the forums that your target market hangs out in.

Forums like this one are fast becoming great sources of traffic. This is because forums exist for virtually any topic. So whatever you are selling, rest assured your target market congregates somewhere online.
The best way to find these forums is through the search engines.
For example if you are selling,

1)cat food you would do a search for
Cat forums,
Google=Results 1 - 10 of about 5,270,000 for Cat forums

2)Selling motorcycle parts search-motorcycle forums
Google=Results 1 - 10 of about 924,000

3)Used Cars serach for used car forums etc use your imagination.
google=Results 1 - 10 of about 4,200,000 for used car forums

I have a website that sells a mortgage system. I used the forum posting method to market it as soon as i put it up. This means making useful posts in relevant forums.
The website is
<< url snipped >>

the keywords are
Mortgage Cycling

keep in mind i have never submitted this site to any search engine
Goto
google
and search for
mortgage Cycling
then click on the first result that comes
Voila, it's my
post.
Happy forum posting.
kigo

Automate Your forum Posting
<< url snipped >>

Ohh yes, I want to become a forum spammer, will you show me how?

Right... targeted... like posting a link to your realestate site on a software development forum.

The two replies to my post seem to be from two very negative individuals.

1) Yes this software may be used to spam forums however thats like the argument about banning Videos to save the cinema. If your intention is to spam then you don't need software to do it.

2) the only reason i put the real estate link here was to illustrate that what i am saying actually works PROOF. Which is one thing that is lacking with most internet marketing software today.
thanks.
remember that a Positive attitude is worth a million $
kigo

Oh no, a forum spammer has called me a negative individual. My life is over, I'm off to slit my wrists.

1) If you're going to spam forums you're a slimy b*****d and all the flawed and irrelelvant analogies won't change that.

2) So you've proved your software can inlcude a link! Wow it must be high tech, can I buy three?

It's ironic that you say "the fastest way to become recognized as an expert in your field is to contribute helpful and valuable posts on a regular basis in the forums that your target market hangs out in" and then proceed to provide an unhelpful, worthless spam post to a forum that isn't your target market.

Oh no, a forum spammer has called me a negative individual. My life is over, I'm off to slit my wrists.

1) If you're going to spam forums you're a slimy b*****d and all the flawed and irrelelvant analogies won't change that.

2) So you've proved your software can inlcude a link! Wow it must be high tech, can I buy three?

It's ironic that you say "the fastest way to become recognized as an expert in your field is to contribute helpful and valuable posts on a regular basis in the forums that your target market hangs out in" and then proceed to provide an unhelpful, worthless spam post to a forum that isn't your target market.

Please get help for whatever is bothering you.
kigo

I can't understand the discussion topic:-(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.