Search Engine Optimization (SEO), The process of increasing the amount of visitors or traffic to a Web site by high page ranking in the search results.
High page ranking can be acheived by using search engine best practices, website title, Key words, Meta tags, site description and content of webpages plays major role is SEO and page ranking. each page of the website should be search engine optimized

Best Practices of SEO:Use below 80 characters in description and 280characters in keywords.

Search Engine Marketing (SEM), It is often used to describe acts associated with researching, submitting and positioning a Web site within search engines to achieve maximum exposure of a Web site.

Email Campaign is more effective tool to reach customer base, Subscribers and opt-in list, with Email Campaign can promote new products, sending NewsLetters, Invitations, Greetings, Product launching and updates. Very easy & effective tool to reach customers, increases sales and customer satisfaction. Using double opt-in list very helpful in product or services marketing

Maximum Traffic, Refers to the amount of visitors to a website, the value of a website is calculated based on amount of visitors. more visitors means more sales and value to website. there are tools and methods to increasing traffic to websites, but short cuts, all methods need sufficient efforts and time to show results.

We will provide detailed information on each tool in our future articles to help every one to get more out of there websites for free.
All the Best

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

though there is nothing new in your post, looking forward to your next article.

It would be great if you could provide some techniques need to be utilized in promoting a website to rank top in search engines such as Utilizing Geo Targeted Keywords and Titles, Keyword rich descriptions, Marketing in viral Niches, Satellite Networking etc.

Also, as per my knowledge, Search Engine would deliver a good amount of traffic and the same would be seen once the website has been ranked top in all major search engine. Until the website ranks top in Search Engines, Viral Niches would play a major role in driving a good amount of traffic. Due to the continuous promotion through Link Building and Viral Marketing, the website would receive a good amount of traffic and have a chance of ranking top in search engines within a short period of time.

Hope the provided info would be of help. If you would like to view the related discussion, visit the Articles Page in Prominere Seo Services.

Thanks for the info .. it was useful but very generic ..
I guess you can talk more for professional webmaster not the beginners. So I need to know something about being sandboxed and getting out of it?

The SEO becoming advance and complicated day by day, it require lot of research.

I think very useful

Can't any of you write in English. In real SEO, not these trendy link manipulation empowering schemes, copywriting is of paramount importance. A real SEO, in the English world, is an artist with words who paints his web content into his pages in a way that not only intrigues the search engine but also captivates the Internet visitor.

Great posting, I want to know more about web 2.0 markeiting.
thanks

It is very useful, It would be more better if you disscuss some new methods for marketing, like Viral Marketing and something new.

banklink checkers?.. optimal search engine , safety surveillance study in marketing..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.