Blog is a good source of Internet Marketing. But, nowadays people are looking more towards the sites like Facebook & Twitter.

Why dont you try affiliate programs, just google afiliate programs and select the most appropriate agency or program in your country.

You can also post your business website or products on free classified ad sites, there's many around and its free advertising.

Get indispensable information on internet marketing from Spartan Interrnet.

I don't think that the free classified ad sites gives out the traffic, its just a waste of time.

First, Be Patient. Start promoting your site through forums and blogs related to yours. Create and build good reputation in its communities so you will be trusted and get an ex-deals later on. You may also write quality articles and submit to top article directories. That would be a good start mate. Good luck!

You can do social bookmarking and networking for instant traffic. This is very quick way to get the traffic as well as you can share your articles and feed url on your profile.

It will be good to hear from the thread starter to hear about what all techniques he has implemented for the SEO of his website. Hope you are getting appropriate suggestions from this thread.

You can start by optimizing your website, in order to increase traffic your website must be placed in the first page of google for a certain keyword, we all know that traffic is important to gain sales, you can increase your traffic through social bookmarking, social networking, article submission sites, posting on blogs and forums with the same niche as yours also try to find do follow ones, if you have enough budget you may also try PPC..

Howdy Mark,

I'm no Post-ing Whiz; more like a Post-It note at 60 years of age. But I believe you'll find some concrete strategies to increase your sales and traffic over Search Engines at "theterrydean" site.

They have a free video and follow-up report which includes all this.

Cheers,

Frank Barabba -- no website yet, but I'm still in the race~!

That's sound great

Start it by registering to different dofollow forums related to your site, just the way i did to get started. You may google it out for the list of forums related to yours. Then start participating with all the forum communities, build good reputation and camaraderie with the members. Just be patient and do it consistently of course don't forget your sig for you to get backlinks. This could be a good start on your marketing mate! Goodluck.

hey.. im not sure if ive mentioned this in this thread before.. but one of the professional way of making money online is by starting a Domain Reselling business since theres a huge market out there for domains, hosting and other such related web products.

there are companies that have fully automated and readymade selling interfaces that will help you start reselling instantly. the best part is some of them dont even need any investments.

ok im begining to sound like some marketing exec ;)

but theres this reseller account i got from resellerclub.. they allow you to add ur own profit margin.. and they dont have set up fees.. and all the money you give to them used as your cost price for respective purchases..

dont want to make this sound like a lecture.. but if you want i can give you more info.

hope this helps :)

Hello!

I think you should start learning what the guys are giving to you as a free advice.
Sometimes when theres so muc you heard of what your asking then it's confusing on what should do first or just what you should do.

Stick to one advice and do it consistently. As I always said, SEO result doesn't happen in an overnight. Be patience on what your doing and make the best out of it. Be very attentive as well of all the cautions everyone is mentioning, they are being told because these guys experience a lot, more than you can imagine.

Happy traffic targetting :D

hey.. im not sure if ive mentioned this in this thread before.. but one of the professional way of making money online is by starting a Domain Reselling business since theres a huge market out there for domains, hosting and other such related web products.

there are companies that have fully automated and readymade selling interfaces that will help you start reselling instantly. the best part is some of them dont even need any investments.

ok im begining to sound like some marketing exec ;)

but theres this reseller account i got from resellerclub.. they allow you to add ur own profit margin.. and they dont have set up fees.. and all the money you give to them used as your cost price for respective purchases..

dont want to make this sound like a lecture.. but if you want i can give you more info.

hope this helps :)

I don't know why you are taking about money making ideas. This thread is about "How to Start Internet Marketing".

You may start building quality links through forum postings and blog commentings. Do get involve in different dofollow forums related to your niche and participate in the discussions smartly and build good reputation within the entire community to increase your site's credibility. That would be a good start for sure!

Thanks for the response to my questions Robdale.

Blog is a good source of Internet Marketing. But, nowadays people are looking more towards the sites like Facebook & Twitter.

I've been reading more articles about this too. Some people even think that the blog will be outdated in the near future, but I highly doubt that. As much as Twitter is influential, people will still want to read information that is over 140 characters. But using Twitter to enhance a blog, and vice versa, I think is the key.

I've been reading more articles about this too. Some people even think that the blog will be outdated in the near future, but I highly doubt that. As much as Twitter is influential, people will still want to read information that is over 140 characters. But using Twitter to enhance a blog, and vice versa, I think is the key.

Well, people will come up with all kinds of reasons why one site will takeover another site, and vice versa. It's part of the drama and the excitement in the field.

Right now, it's popular to compare Twitter to Facebook, saying it will eventually surpass it in popularity. And then I hear the Twine will be the next Twitter, so you can't really know until it happens.

I think the bottom line for marketing is if an outlet works, keep using it. If it's time well spent, it's time well spent. Only worry about spending you time on a better site if you are actually going to switch over to it.

do SEO it's work!

There are so many ways for Internet Marketing ... but if you want your site to appear on the first pages of google and other search engine then you must sure that your site is fully optimized and following W3C standards.. because these things improve the compatibility and also helps in increasing the ranking of the site..

i would not like to repeat all the same things what other user have posted.. so even they have suggested some precious things ...so must implement on everything...

Regards
<snip fake signature>

Admoney Treasure is a very comprehensive on-line site offering tips and ideas about some of the most important topics that we have to encounter in our day-to-day life, everyday! Entrepreneurs need guidelines about how to take good care of their business, how well we can keep our computer, how we can keep our car in a great condition, how we can travel light, how do we buy gifts, etc are all dealt with in this site. The clues and suggestions are indeed valuable and helpful.

Before going to start, You should follow these below things

1. Choos the Proper keywords( atleast 3 or 4)

2. make Keyword Density on Your Content

3. Do Image Optimization

4. Make Keyword as a link to another pages (It is very very Important to Search Engines)

Thanks
M.Kumar
Webmaster

The best thing is to hire an SEO Expert for your websites. See how he works o your domains and then replicate that after 6 months. You will have loads of time in your hand to learn the basics of SEO by that time.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.