I have read about this reciprocal link. But I haven't get the idea of it further. How can I get into it?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

A reciprocol link is basically an exchange of links between sites. You can get some more definitions and terms if ever needed in Google, or in the top link in my sig - as I have a section on internet marketing terms, definitions, and abbreviations.

I have read about this reciprocal link. But I haven't get the idea of it further. How can I get into it?

I guess the link in your signature is yours. It provides the SEO services. If yes, there is no sense in asking these questions and wasting our time.

I guess the link in your signature is yours. It provides the SEO services. If yes, there is no sense in asking these questions and wasting our time.

I completely agree on this. Its of no use to pretend to be as noob.

I completely agree on this. Its of no use to pretend to be as noob.

Yes, it's true, my signature is an SEO provider and I'm also part of it. But although I'm a part of it, it doesn't follow then that I knew everything. I'm still in the process of learning other things involving SEO and that is the reason why I join here...To Learn More..And share what I've learned in return..I'm just being myself..nothing more.:-O
Btw, thanks to melovemoney, I got your link regarding the definition of terms. Those are very useful to me either. Again, thanks!:)

Hey Guys,

What do you think? Is it worth to spend time Reciprocal link exchange? Is it useful in terms of getting traffic?

Hey webdev08,

If you're really interested in learning SEO, then i will suggest you to go thru this post which contains all the SEO terms.
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread173044.html

@ sam09
I think rather than doing reciprocal link exchange it will be more benificial if you get one way links from high PR sites. It will help you to achieve good PR and one way traffic so that your visitors will remain on your site.

oh thanks...I guess this solved my concerns. I could ask more about SEO to the link you've provided. :)

You are most welcome. Please let me know if you have any more queries. I will be happy to answer.

When one website links to another which in turn links back to it. Both websites link to each-other and so this is known as a reciprocal link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.