Hi All,

I have a virtual game site
I am trying to improve its look, features and functions. Ideas about promotion and marketing would be great too.Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.:)

Jane

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Be sure to always keep your target audience in mind. Design for your audience and not search engines. Hmm ... what else :)

Oh, and if you want feedback about your site, post in the Site Reviews forum, b/c no site specific talk is permitted here.

hi everyone,I only need to be understood.I have a site which is ungoing and I would require some technical suggestions

Hi Jane,

Personally I recommend Google AdWords for marketing online. I'm not involved with any game sites myself, but I am sure that Google AdWords, if you take the time to learn how to do it right, could be hugely successful for you. Don't rush into it though!
Good luck!

Paul-Marc

Yup, I like AdWords better than any other PPC program.

Hi,
Yes, with AdWords you will be able to target a specific audience. People clicking on your link will have done a search on a gaming topic of some sort. It's a great way to get the word out to the people you WANT to reach!

Paul-Marc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.