Hello,

I'm launching project and blog about it. And i like to know wordpress tips, plugins which help me make better promotion or more popularity?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

i have posted the tips which i tried in my blog....

i have posted the tips which i tried in my blog....

That's good but where i can look at it ? :)

If you want to get good leverage on this make sure to put on the tips & tricks in original which has been not published anywhere.

Install some widgets such as Mybloglog, Twitter, etc. in your Wordpress blog. Carefully choose the tags you're using. :)

The List Shows the Latest Plugins for Worpress

1.Made by Simple Slideshow
A clean and simple Flash slideshow. It’s integrated with Wordpress’ gallery, so just install it and start using it instantly.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/made-by-simple-slideshow/

Tips & Tricks

Stylish Read More Link

Basically, some of wordpress themes give a simple style for “read more” or “continue reading” link. But you can make it as you make it as nifty as you want.

Open your style.css file of your theme.

Goto .more-link section. If your theme does not have this section, create the new one.

And type this code.

.more-link {
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 1.1em;
    font-family: "Trebuchet MS";
    background: #E3EDD0;
    width: inherit;
    padding-left: 15px;
    padding-top: 2px;
    padding-bottom: 2px;
    line-height: 1.8em;
    border-left: 10px solid #C4FF84;
    padding-right: 15px;
}

Save your style.css file and you can see your “read more” or “continue reading” link like mine. Modify as you want.

Good to grab a few tips and tricks on Wordpress. Will wait for a few more on this thread. ;)

Thank you :)

For SEO Purpose I'm using a few wordpress plugins which are doing a good job for me.
1- All in One SEO Pack
This is a must have plugin for SEO purposes and works out of the box. No configuration is needed. You just have to fill in the title, description and the keywords of each post before publishing.
(I have also used Headspace2 which is also a very good alternative to All in One SEO Pack)

2- SEO Friendly Images
This plugin automatically adds alt and title tags to the images of the site which help in better SEO position in google images.

3- SEO Smart Links
SEO Smart Links provides automatic SEO benefits for your site in addition to custom keyword lists, nofollow and much more

4- SEO No Duplicate
This plugin helps you manage your search engine duplicate content, by setting your post page’s canonical to the permalink.

5- SEO Booster Lite
This is the latest plugin I'm testing and like the idea behind it. It attempts to boost our search rank in google for certain keywords especially for which our site results are coming on the second search page. I have benefited from it a little till now. Still testing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.