Hello everyone,

I have just set up my very own virtual pet site which is similar to NeoPets. I have purchased the script which is mainly PHP but that does not have any support from the person who sold it.

I was wondering how I would go about finding PHP developers, website designers, Graphic designers to help me develop the website as I may have a possible catchment of members through linking it to a website.

I would really like to change the layout and also to change and develop the code and script. I was thinking of paying people who would help out with virtual items, currency and status within my pet website.

Ive had a lot of errors and bugs and feel the person selling the script should not have advertised it comes with lifetime support ... lol But there you go! You have to be careful I guess.

Kind Regards
Justin

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Check few freelancer site or post your requirement in specific section in this forum.

Check few freelancer site or post your requirement in specific section in this forum.

correct, you could find many forums also that have a separate section for this.

Good Luck.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.