Traffic is the key to success of your Business. This is true for any business. I suggest not wasting a whole lot of time in traffic exchanges. Don't get me wrong, they are a good traffic puller, but getting in too many can be time consuming. Try and pick one or two and focus on them at first. When you have enough people enrolled to do your clicking for you, look for another then another and so on. Getting in more than two right off the bat can be over whelming. Forums are another thing. They are a great traffic puller.

:) :)

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Traffic is the key to success of your Business. This is true for any business. I suggest not wasting a whole lot of time in traffic exchanges. Don't get me wrong, they are a good traffic puller, but getting in too many can be time consuming. Try and pick one or two and focus on them at first. When you have enough people enrolled to do your clicking for you, look for another then another and so on. Getting in more than two right off the bat can be over whelming. Forums are another thing. They are a great traffic puller.

:) :)

Yes, traffic exchange is not so good. Try to get organic traffic than to use traffic exchange.

If you promote and increase the traffic from relevant sites which definitely give more business through online resource.

getting organic traffic is the main thing and without traffic business cant be done..
I do agree with all of you.

ok, agree with all, Traffic is the key to success without it you can't make money or cannot increase your sales, etc... But, could anyone tell some effective methods to drive massive traffic to a website. I have heard about the Squidoo lens. It is free to create pages, you can also publish the pages but to get featured by the site you need to get the premium membership. Still your created pages will get indexed by google and you will get traffic via it. I have just started to create squidoo lens. I will let you guys know my results soon.

Lots of traffic is good, but you want quality traffic. Better to have less traffic that converts better, than a ton of traffic that doesn't convert.

ok, agree with all, Traffic is the key to success without it you can't make money or cannot increase your sales, etc... But, could anyone tell some effective methods to drive massive traffic to a website. I have heard about the Squidoo lens. It is free to create pages, you can also publish the pages but to get featured by the site you need to get the premium membership. Still your created pages will get indexed by google and you will get traffic via it. I have just started to create squidoo lens. I will let you guys know my results soon.

Yes, squidoo can give you a bunch of traffic your post rank also. But if you really want a huge traffic that can increase sales also, try to use ppc.

Traffic is the goal for every business but if you will not get target traffic then there is no use of getting more traffic. so try to get target traffic.

thanks

go for quality traffic it will help convert into business.

Do a research about keyword and promotion your site,when you can find your site at the top on google when yue search your keyword,i think the traffic will be increase.

When it comes to online business ,Without traffic nothing we can do ,regular update is require in all the circumstances.

But What are the effective ways to increase traffic. Can anybody tell me in short sweet manner. And the good way to do so.

But What are the effective ways to increase traffic. Can anybody tell me in short sweet manner. And the good way to do so.

Well, submitting your site all major search engines, directory submission, social bookmarking.

then go for article submission,forum posting.. they will help you getting traffic

Another good one in the Social Media world is Twitter. I have recently setup an account for one company and although we have not posted one tweet as of yet, people are following the account. Use the twitter account to promote new content on your site and include a link. And while the utilities that make tiny urls is all the rage, try to use your original URL in the tweet.

As to what to tweet, new product announcement, events, quotes by execs from your company in blogs and articles, and the newest one is if you are attending an event that your clients and prospective clients are not, tweet from the event and write a daily blog on your website. Then the people who will follow the tweets will, if interested, go to the blog to read full details. And if you cannot place a blog on your site, set one up using one of the popular CMS programs with links back to your site.

Most of all, you should not forget to include fresh and most of all, relevant, content on your site to keep the visitor engaged. This will help increase conversion.

IMO, search engine traffic is consider as the best traffic source, so if you work on the on-page elements effectively you could get some good and long-term results from search engines.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.