Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I really like this idea, but hate doing anything manually. I spent the day cooking up a way to do this automatically and have posted it on www.internetstarting.com/tools . Hope that makes someone else's day a little easier :-)

Moderators: This seemed relevant enough to link to, but if you disagree feel free to just delete my post.

Thanks,
geis

thanks for sharing, i checked your tool, work fine, is great.

I really like this idea, but hate doing anything manually. I spent the day cooking up a way to do this automatically and have posted it on www.internetstarting.com/tools . Hope that makes someone else's day a little easier :-)

Moderators: This seemed relevant enough to link to, but if you disagree feel free to just delete my post.

Thanks,
geis

Thanks a lot it is really great post

Nice tool, I just used to submit my site to the above mentioned sites.

Thank you a lot for saving me time...

Thanks,
geis

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.