ad? 0 Newbie Poster

Hello, members. I am the most censored and cyberstalked person you will ever come across, and I hope to learn some ways to counter this problem by becoming a member here. Some of the things that are done to impede my freedom of speech and press online are truly amazing and magnificent, and I have made tapes of the cyberstalking as it happens. The public is very interested in cyberterrorism and cyberstalking, and they should be. I believe my videos will be wildly successful, maybe even with as many hits as the "Leave Britney Spears Alone" videos. The orig. video and remixes in that series have gotten over 100 million hits.

The thing is that I do not want to publish my videos until they are monetized, and the cyberstalkers seem to have roadblocked me from getting to AdSense. When I applied at AdSense, the message I received said that an application was already pending and that I would hear back from them within a week - which I did not, and neither had I previously applied. Therefore, I may need to begin with someone else, because I want to release some of the videos immediately.

Also, I blog. I guess you would say I write political content. Some of my articles that I publish in citizens media get over 10,000 viewers a week even with the very fierce censorship. So, you can see I am missing revenue by not being monetized and publishing only in the websites I own. I published in various other networks long enough to become recognized, and that has been accomplished now.

My FIRST question is, what alternatives to AdSense do you suggest I try.

Secondly, I am director of an online advocacy group with over 200 members, and we will move our Internet home to a new website that I own. To decrease the censorship, it was suggested that I do live streaming, because the folks doing this would not want the world to see them doing it. I may want that set up as a separate pay-per-view deal (not a part of my regular blog) with no up-front cost to me. My SECOND question is, what service would you suggest.

Actually, what I need is a computer consultant, but I have no $. Just a large online presence that can really go HUGE if I can overcome the censorship - only some of which is done from stalkers taking over my PC. Much of it is done at the sites where I publish, so maybe getting away from them and publishing only on my own sites will help. I have not updated my present website in 1.5 years, and once I update it and announce the update, there is really NO TELLING how many hits we will get immediately. Without updates, we get about 7,000 hits some months. I do not plan to update that site until we are monetized and perhaps web streaming.

Anyway, you can see I am more a pupil type of member than someone who can contribute meaningfully to your discussions. That is, unless you want to learn something about cyberstalking. I could teach college courses in that!