Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by MktgRob

My analogy for friends is the following - can you pick up the phone and call them? If the answer is no, then it is just a "Facebook Friend."

I would create a professional profile on Facebook and send a return friend request. Or ask them to connect via Linkedin. Keep personal and business separate.

I totally agree. Hopefully it is possible to compartmentalize. I just used a lovely Outlook helper add-on called Xobni and on the contact section of the business contacts - their facebook picture shows up! So perhaps now the lines of business and personal just gets blurrier every day.

I totally agree. Hopefully it is possible to compartmentalize. I just used a lovely Outlook helper add-on called Xobni and on the contact section of the business contacts - their facebook picture shows up! So perhaps now the lines of business and personal just gets blurrier every day.

I would immeadiately stop using that add-on if it was making that connection. I will build a tech version of the Great Wall of China to keep my business and personal separate.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.