Hi,

I have been googling for a while before joining Dani. However, I have not come across the Cheap and Best or Free Traffic Visitors / Link Exchange that can help in getting real visitors to for a web site.

Can any one help me if there is an existing script / software / web site that can help in getting link back or traffic to get a better SEO ?

Thanks in advance,
RK

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Do you traders looking to make your business spread a large area and want to people to know the gateway you?????....Place your details on Its Business Baby and let people dig you out for their business needs. You can advertise your business here for people to find you via your Business Card. Hope this will help in your business progress.
All the best!

Well a good way is of course submitting your site to Social bookmarking websites.. that really generates lot of quality traffic and best part being that you have to put only one time effort...

Check out Bookmark Submitter Pro, a software that will save you from this nightmare.... Pretty cool tool !!

simple is do better marketing. give sponsorship on the name your web site do social function make proper presentations or hire some people to do it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.