B.L. Ochman, writing on SocialMediaToday.com 2 days ago, listed the following reason many companies avoid participating in Social Media and/or block Social Media sites on their internal networks. What do you think?
- Employees will wast time on social media sites
- Haters will damage our brand name
- The company will lose control of the brand and the message
- It can't be cheap or free so budget will have to be allocated
- Participation will make the company vulernable to lawsuits
- Information discussed on social media sites will give the competition insights into corporate secrets or the availability of the info will affect the stock price.