Hello.I would like to start affiliate business.I have several local domain names. Like affiliate.az bookmaker.az and voip.az I have some SEO knowledges.But i've never participated in any affiliate programm. How to start? which one to choose?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

We can train you in affiliate marketing for $$ :D .

Hello.I would like to start affiliate business.I have several local domain names. Like affiliate.az bookmaker.az and voip.az I have some SEO knowledges.But i've never participated in any affiliate programm. How to start? which one to choose?

I imagine it would depend on what you are hoping to achieve?

Maybe you can join in the affiliate program, write review on your site and recommend the products.

You can look for a program that is of high quality. For instance, look for one that is associated with many experts in that particular industry. This way, you are assured that of the standard of the program you will be joining into.

Good advice from Mackone. Thank you for providing some insight.

i suggest you more concentration on SEO work, through this you may earn more as compare to affiliate programs. The tips and tricks regarding SEO work, may kindly be consulted from various websites and forums.

i suggest you more concentration on SEO work, through this you may earn more as compare to affiliate programs. The tips and tricks regarding SEO work, may kindly be consulted from various websites and forums.

another good suggestion but perhaps the orginator of this thread might want to do both. And you cannot go wrong for SEO tips, tricks and solid info than here on DaniWeb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.