Hi all,

I have a WD I'm dealing with in Germany & I have to find a way to pay her from here.

I don't want to have to send cash thru the mail & I won't use Pay Pal (theives), moneybookers (never return my e-mails promptly, answer my the phones & I sent them my card info days ago & they still haven't activated my acct.) or Ikibo (I tried to pay for something I bought online & I wasted an hour of my time they were so disorganized, couldn't understand English etc. & the transaction never went thru in the end b/c I was using MC)

Help, I need a company that is safe, secure, reliable & easy to use. I'll be sending the money in USD & I would have used Storm Pay, but they want her (my WD) to pay $25 just to withdraw the money b/c she's international. :(

Thanks for your help in advance.

Michelle

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

I have never used them but I heard good things about http://www.worldpay.com

Thanks for moving the thread Dani, sometimes I don't know where these things go & I wasn't looking for a merchant acct. so...

So this isn't a merchant acct.? It's like Pay Pal?

Thanks & I hope you are enjoying your wknd.

Mich

Well, worldpay IS a Merchant Account type service run by the Bank of Scottland. To give payments through it the other person have to have a WP account which is extrememly expensive.

Ask your WD if she has a 2CO account, if yes then she can send you an email reciept that you can then use to pay her by clicking a link she sends in her email invoice. [or, ask her to get one, it's just 49 bucks ;) ]........

If you would need any further help with this, just buzz me and I would give you exact directions about how to do it using 2co :D

Good Luck!

Now I'm just confused.

Now I'm just confused.

confused about what?!?! ;)

LOL

:( I'm still not having any luck. I had to pay for registered mail that cost me $13 today.

I tried one recommendation & it sounded like an MLM scam & other place I e-mailed never returned my e-mail.

What's this world coming to?

How do you guys overseas get paid for your work besides PP?

I don't get it.

Michelle

No, their customer service sucks. The 2nd time I dealt w/ them, it took them 2 wks. to return my e-mail & then they didn't seem to care that they screwed up.

I don't deal w/ businesses that don't care about their customers.

Thanks

Michelle

I like stormpay, they are simple and free to set up.

You can get an account within minutes.

You can request to have your funds in stormpay transferred to your bank account, request a check or use their debit card.

If you are abroad, you need to have 10 digits for your phone number to be accepted, the best thing is just to add a zero.

And they have a great referral program!

Hope this helps

www.stormpay.com

My initial post is clear why I don't want Storm Pay & I just used them a few months ago for someone here in the US & I had to pay about $11-13 just to send him $400 & he had to pay a s/c as well which pissed him off royally.

Michelle

I like stormpay, they are simple and free to set up.

You can get an account within minutes.

You can request to have your funds in stormpay transferred to your bank account, request a check or use their debit card.

If you are abroad, you need to have 10 digits for your phone number to be accepted, the best thing is just to add a zero.

And they have a great referral program!

Hope this helps

www.stormpay.com

My initial post is clear why I don't want Storm Pay & I just used them a few months ago for someone here in the US & I had to pay about $11-13 just to send him $400 & he had to pay a s/c as well which pissed him off royally.

Michelle

You may want to talk to your bank and see what they charge to do a wire transfer. Im in Germany on a military base and my bank back home in Missouri does it for $10 not cost to the reciver. That is how I had to do it until I got an account setup here for Euro.

I use wire transfers which vary in price or for small amounts i use Western Union. It is instant. Also in the USA (and i think Canada) you can do a lot online with Western Union. As i said the best way is always a wire transfer

Too expensive to use either.

Thanks & take care & I'm now starting to use www.alertpay.com

Michelle

I use wire transfers which vary in price or for small amounts i use Western Union. It is instant. Also in the USA (and i think Canada) you can do a lot online with Western Union. As i said the best way is always a wire transfer

I think probably that was pre determined, can you tell us what intended you to choose that payment processor though no one has recommended it here.

I am looking for something that isn't expensive, so whoever recommeded WU probably didn't read that part of my post.

You mean Alert Pay?

I heard about them last year & was waiting to see what everyone said.

I don't think they have credit cards available for overseaers just yet & I won't vouch for them 100% until I start using them & others write reviews as well, but it's definitely worth a shot, as we clearly all need something.

Michelle

I think probably that was pre determined, can you tell us what intended you to choose that payment processor though no one has recommended it here.

Hello

Are you looking for or do you need a good merchant account to process for adult website. We have a great solution as one of the larger banks here in the phillipines we do a large range of adult processing. We have a 7 day hold then pay daily. We have great rates and a excellent gateway, if your a small company to a large adult company we can help you. Feel free to email me direct at this email ipaysolution@yahoo.com put in your details and phone numbers and contact details and I will call you direct. We been in business for over 7 years and I am assigned to bring in some more adult customer so in next 30 days we are offering great rates and package. We can have you uo and processing fast. Plus we do daily payments after the intial hold of 7-10 days so this is very attractive offer for the adult industry. I look forward to working with you soon

I think www.epassporte.com might be what you need.

My company pay me this way, and I can withdraw cash from any ATM...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.