Hi all
I'm newbie in affiliate programs; I need to decide which category or product I should start.
Can you help me?
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Before joining any affiliate marketing program, you first need to define your niche. Your niche is the specific type of products that your website will focus on.

Before joining any affiliate marketing program, you first need to define your niche. Your niche is the specific type of products that your website will focus on.

Not necessarily! I know of many IMers who start out joining an assortment of Affiliate Programs. There are a wide variety of these out there, even those that do not require you to have your own product, but rather have a commission plan that compensate people for selling their products. All that you have to do is market the links, banners and splash pages they provide you with upon sign-up.

So choosing a niche applies more to when you have your own product, but if you opt to join existent Affiliate programs, you can pretty much pick and choose from the wide variety there are.

If you want to do affiliate marketing, you have to first figure out what is your budget and the competition you are facing with. Some research and study of the market is necessary.

Your question is just too broad. There are lots of niche that might be lucrative. However you have to have a complete understanding of yourself and your competitors first.

to succeed in affiliate marketing, you need to know about yourself and your competitors. You shall know what you are interested in and then do some research.

What you have asked is just too abstract to be answered.

I totally agree - you need to know your competitors and understand their weaknesses and market against that.

I'm looking for hard charging do or die entrepreneurs for my team who want to start their own business and make an annual salary in a month. Your IT skills are an advantage over our competitors in the internet marketing industry.

Rich Fairfull

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.