Dear DaniWeb Community,

My name is Agus and I’m from Jakarta, Indonesia. I work as sales and marketing board, one of my businesses is network marketing from QNet. I always work through “traditional way” in marketing, now I like to start a new revolution for my business, that’s why I built website. On this way, I’m totally new and I realize I still have lacks about this. That’s why I post this issue on Dani Web and I hope I get new knowledge from all of you.

There are few things that I like to ask you,
1.) Do I need to make video presentation in my website?
2.) How to delete my existing domain in google? I’m afraid people think my website is a phishing website meanwhile I have no purpose on that way.
3.) Which one is the best website blog? Word press or Blogger

Well, that’s all I like to ask you about this issue and I hope I can get lights from all of you who read this post. Please, review and give comments about my website (go to my profile, because I'm afraid I will be labeled as a Spam by admin). Whatever your comments, I’ll accept it.

Thank you very much

Regards,

Agus Sutanto

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

For website review, you can make a post in the Website Reviews forum with a link to your site.

... Please, review and give comments about my website (go to my profile, because I'm afraid I will be labeled as a Spam by admin)...

Hey and welcome,

Just to let you know ...

There a place in your Profile tools where you can put your link within your signature (Edit Signature).

You could mention your web site's url here, as it is somewhat pertinent to our general types of discussions we have here but if you would have hyperlinked it. oh well then, it may have been unhyperlinked or even snipped off!!! Ouch! But your posting doesn't look spammy in any way, to me at least. No, your posting seems a genuine cry for assitence in understanding a few Internet marketing things.

Hey and welcome,

Just to let you know ...

There a place in your Profile tools where you can put your link within your signature (Edit Signature).

You could mention your web site's url here, as it is somewhat pertinent to our general types of discussions we have here but if you would have hyperlinked it. oh well then, it may have been unhyperlinked or even snipped off!!! Ouch! But your posting doesn't look spammy in any way, to me at least. No, your posting seems a genuine cry for assitence in understanding a few Internet marketing things.

Thanks for advice...

Agus, welcome to DaniWeb, you will soon notice that there are quite a few people here that are willing to help. However, never put a link in your post, DaniWeb likes to keep discussions in the forum.

As for different online marketing methods, wow you've got your work cut out. No you do not necessarily need a video presentation. It helps to make it more dynamic and interesting but NOT having a video will not affect your SERPs or SEO if you work that well.

Your old domain, you may just have to cancel the hosting service, or find a way to redirect traffic from your old domain to your new one (even if they aren't related) until the domain expires.

I know of a lot of people who prefer WP over Blogger, personally I rather have a selfhosted blog, but if I had to choose I would go with Blogger, although I know a lot of people who complain that Bing hardly indexes Blogger Blogs because it is a Google service.

As for your site, place the link in the Review site section, I am sure a lot of forum members will give you their honest opinion there. Good Luck and welcome to the IM world.

Dear DaniWeb Community,

3.) Which one is the best website blog? Word press or Blogger

Agus Sutanto

It depends. Blogger blogs are always hosted on blogger while if you have your own hosting you can host your wordpress blog on your own hosting.

If you want something more for free, you can use blogger.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.