Hi Everybody! Hey... DaniWeb rocks :)))! I'm new though and I strongly need some advise.
The issue is that we are some friends and we want to start our own "company", we have gathered a certain capital but still are unsure about what we are going to offer. We might choose software development or web development or stuff like this and we are good at it(not experts though). We have decided to play with prices in order to be more attractive and are in process of making our individual research on the market but yet do not have a final response to our question.
I would really appreciate somebody who has gone through this experience to share his ideas :)
Thanx in advance!

nice! best of luck to ya! i think a lot of your questions will be answered while researching and gaining some competitive intelligence. It may take a while for you to find your niche but stay positive and work hard.. it really does pay off. Great customer service always helps too. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.