I am going to start my online business. Someone one told me about ecommerce solution. Is E-commerce solutions helpful for my online business? can anybody give me some detail about ecommerce solution.

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

e-commerce is the practice of buying or selling services over the internet. Perhaps you are looking for shopping cart software?

For me, online business equals to e-commerce. :)
I think you might want to use some open source scripts like zen-cart, magento to build your e-commerce sites. :)

Have a nice day,

If you are asking about e-commerce in general, it depends on your business. You need to do a cost/benefit analysis to determine the potential. Also, depending on your business and what you are looking to sell, you might want to look at other businesses that are selling similar products/services and see what they are doing.

It depends on what kind of online business you are going to do. If you are going to sell some products online then I think you must need eCommerce solution.

It depends on what kind of online business you are going to do. If you are going to sell some products online then I think you must need eCommerce solution.

Great feedback. But I seem to recall reading that somewhere else recently. I will think about it an get back to you.

On-line business is impossible without E-commereci guess)))))

take a look at OsCommerce or as it was told here alreadt at ZenCart

you may need one of these.

Anyways, online marketing needs knowledge if you want to succeed!!!!

good luck

You are talking about E-commerce business. This time is Internet and mobile banking. Every one have very sec race time to go market. Every one try to save his time and post his order through e-commerce buisness and get their require goods at home.

Yeah its will help you if you able to sell your product online....

Through E-Commerce, First thing is you will make yourself available on Internet. Apart from that, you can:

1) Manage your own Inventory
2) Manage your own Catalogue
3) Order Management,Discount, Pricing & Shipping cost management.

Result= More Client + More Leads + More Business

= PROFIT

We are E-commerce solution provider.

Hi there No doubt, this is a my business, really excellent way to increase,

Electronic commerce generally refers to e - commerce consists primarily of distributing, buying, selling, as well as marketing, electronic systems such as Internet and other computer products or services,
And the Net as we well as e - commerce tool meets
1 Business Catalyst
2 Magento
3 PrestaShop
4 osCSS
5 OpenCart

Yes, of course! E-commerce is the exchange of goods, information, products/services and or payments between an organisation and its various stakeholders through the use of Internet technologies.

It is important to use good search engine optimization with your eCommerce site. This is important because it is through SEO that you can draw customers to your site. Remember to use specific keywords since this can help winnow out a lot of other sites that you may be competing with

In my opion, on-line business is becoming more and more helpful in many aspects, but it is impossible without E-commerce guests.

E commerce basically means electronic transactions and I think it might work for your online business but again it depend upon your business type.

E-commerce website are the gift of modern technology. Hope they are the best way to do an online business. I have an e-commerce website of furniture and I am making in bulk. Thanks

E Commerce is a best solution to start an online business.You can sell and market your product in a wide range with less efforts and cost.

Hello.
Yes of course it is helpful you,

If you e-commerce in general are asking about, it depends on your business. A cost / benefit analysis should determine the potential. In addition, your business and what you are looking to sell, so that other businesses similar products / services and see what they are selling may want to look at depends on.

Of course ecommerce solution is helpful. And I recommend you TomatoCart. It is an innovative open source shopping cart, easy to handle. And the admin panel is attractive and user-friendly, similar to desktop.

And the functionality is comprehensive. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.