Hi can anyone recommend a good email newsletter service I was thinking of using Constant Contact or Mail Chimp. Can anyone suggest a good service and the factors i should consider when making a selection. I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Pete

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by redesignunit

Good question Pete. Thanks for posting. I know people who have good things to say about iContact. They claim it is easy to use and a helpful support staff.

My company uses it's own newsletter software and some of the things we needed to address were...
Opt-out capabilities
Speed of the mail server (if you have tens of thousands of subscribers, it could take hours before the newsletter reaches the recipient)
Features - HTML vs text-based newsletters, surveys, polls
Tracking

You may take a look at VerticalResponse. They have good reputation over past few years, provide attractive design and optimized newsletter. But you need to make sure if it can meet up ur needs.

I like VerticalReponse the best by far. Constant Contact is fine as well... but maybe it's just too expensive.

Email marketting is the best way

Edited by jay 11: removed fake signature

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.