Im planning to start a website that would list or display different types of IPhone or IPad applications from Apple's AppStore. Ive googled a lot to research as to how to first commence such website. I came across different affiliate programs but i don't think that quite match the intention of the website ( website that i want to build). Also, few websites such as appsafari.com and 148apps.com are serving the idea that i had in mind. So, Please guys if you could lead me, suggestions are welcome.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Just make sure that the site you create does not violate any of the Apple's TOS. You dont want your hard work to be quelched by Apple.

Just make sure that the site you create does not violate any of the Apple's TOS. You dont want your hard work to be quelched by Apple.

Thank you for your reply. Im aware about Apple's TOS. I would keep all the legal things in mind. The answer im really seeking right now is about the procedures to be followed. I mean, how do i get the feed of Apps from their website, and how do i validate myself to showcase their applications. How do i contact other App Developers so that i can ask them to post in my website. Overall, what are the steps to be followed to setup a site like appsafari.com?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.