What is the latest off site seo techniques that still works?

- submitting to link directories
- article marketing
- squidoo and hudpages
- social bookmarking

Am i missing out something?

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

You missed blog commenting which is still works good on link building.

Obeying the rules is always right.

Forums posting, Blog commenting, Link Building also should be in your list. These also good technique in seo.

blog commewnting also works well

hi,
guys i have really shared this information whose person those can make a Seo
our website and take a good chance to high ranking free this is very easy tool
i am provided to all those help to make easily Seo work this is absoulity free
all for you.
thanks

commented: Spammer -3

I've found blog commenting to be a waste of time, mostly because it takes so much time to find blogs that will approve comments AND provide do follow links.

Try to contribute that way you can not only set you standard but can also help yourself from being noticed from other guys..Forum,blog,article, bookmarking ,directory submission all are good old method which still works but the main thing is you need to set your standard which will help you to differentiate your site from your competitors.. :)

Here are some additional techniques:

1-social networks (myspace, facebook, twitter, linkedin and using to other social media.)

2- social bookmarks (digg, delicious, and other social bookmarking sites.)

3- directory submission

4- RSS submission

5- blog commenting

6- forum marketing ( participating in relevant forums)

7- using different one way link building techniques

Yes, I agree. These techniques really work good for link building. But, article submissions with relevant content and keywords is an effective one.

Yes whatever it is and comes under white hat techniques are works and useful for seo.

Press Release Submission also works well

Apart from all these forums are good source of getting quality back links as you can get relevant links from forums.

The good SEO techniques
Blogging
Forum posting
directory submission
Search engine submission
yahoo answers
Article submission
etc

Classifieds, Link Exchange, Newsletter etc.,

Personally, I would like to recommend blogging and press releasing for quality backlinking purpose since these 2 channels would not only be helpful in the quantity but also quality of backlinks to your sites. They are both contextual backlinks and would be loved by all search engines.

Squidoo and hubpages have now begun discouraging linkbuilding, i have seen many of my quality posts that got rejected for want of link removal.article marketing is, no doubt, a long job and does well in seo optimization.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.