Hi there All Beautiful souls :) :P,

Thanks in Advance :)

My Problem: Some idiot had cleared all cookies on my machine after using some of his email account, I can only remember my youtube user name but no password, and when i was creating youtube user account i specified a email account which is not really exist, now, i am trying to retrieve my password, but no hope of recovering it....is there anything can be done to get my old youtube account, i just love it, it has all my collections and weird comments :(

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Your Google Account is the same as your Youtube Account if you never change. You ca try using your Google Account and retrieve your password.

I tried all that Jingda :(

Some idiot had cleared all cookies on my machine after using some of his email account, I can only remember my youtube user name but no password, and when i was creating youtube user account i specified a email account which is not really exist, now, i am trying to retrieve my password, but no hope of recovering it....is there anything can be done to get my old youtube account, i just love it, it has all my collections and weird comments

You do realize that if this was possible, it would be a big gaping hole in the system since it would allow hackers to gain access to accounts just by knowing the user name, no? :-)

commented: Sure make sense :) +0

You do realize that if this was possible, it would be a big gaping hole in the system since it would allow hackers to gain access to accounts just by knowing the user name, no? :-)

I understand, it was my bad to have an youtube account that way, hmm It's okay, i will make a new one.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.