Hi there All Beautiful souls :) :P,

Thanks in Advance :)

My Problem: Some idiot had cleared all cookies on my machine after using some of his email account, I can only remember my youtube user name but no password, and when i was creating youtube user account i specified a email account which is not really exist, now, i am trying to retrieve my password, but no hope of recovering it....is there anything can be done to get my old youtube account, i just love it, it has all my collections and weird comments :(

Your Google Account is the same as your Youtube Account if you never change. You ca try using your Google Account and retrieve your password.

Some idiot had cleared all cookies on my machine after using some of his email account, I can only remember my youtube user name but no password, and when i was creating youtube user account i specified a email account which is not really exist, now, i am trying to retrieve my password, but no hope of recovering it....is there anything can be done to get my old youtube account, i just love it, it has all my collections and weird comments

You do realize that if this was possible, it would be a big gaping hole in the system since it would allow hackers to gain access to accounts just by knowing the user name, no? :-)

commented: Sure make sense :) +0

You do realize that if this was possible, it would be a big gaping hole in the system since it would allow hackers to gain access to accounts just by knowing the user name, no? :-)

I understand, it was my bad to have an youtube account that way, hmm It's okay, i will make a new one.