Guys i have made a website . I want to promote my website can anyone suggest how can my website become successful any ideas will be welcome .

Please provide me details of your any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

This is one of the way to promote your site . Try blogging , make links and first basic seo necessities

Google AdWords? Post in related forums with a link to your site in your signature (don't spam though!)?

To promote your website you can do article submission, press release, blog posting and classified ads, for this you only need unique and good quality content. You can also share your site in social networking sites like twitter and facebook.

Guys thanks for all your reply i will definitely go for it.
Please let me know other methods which is quite different.

well their are many ways of promoting your website but i shall recommend you to use forums of various website go and regester their and then in your signature area add a signature with a link when buddies will click on your keyword your website will open with each click it is the easiest way of promoting the website and it is the basic of SEO and you can also apply the same procedure on blogs

You should optimize your site for search engines such as Meta-Tags, page titles and keywords and set backlinks.

Write articles with links back to your site in the resource box and post to article directories.

You can promote you website through Facebook and Twitter. These both are good ways to promote your website

There are so many ways it gets a bit overwhelming. You want to be sure to engage with others in not only FB and Twitter, but other social networks as well. See if there is a network geared specifically to the kind of people your website is for. Create a blog and add worthy content that others want to share. Utilize videos if possible.

To promote your website you can do article submission, press release, blog posting and classified ads, social bookmarkings and bettrer try SEO techniques. SEO is one of the most effective tool to promote your website.

well, go for social media marketing. make pages and drag traffic.

Social networking has helped my company lots, setup a company fan page, promote the page, offer fans special discount. Before long the orders will start rolling in. If you need any help with promoting your fan page drop me a PM. I'll be more than willing to help you out.

Regards,

Paul Reed

SEO is the best way to promote your website & increase traffic on your site. Backlinks can be received by forum postings, blog commenting, article & directory submissions. These are really very good sources of link building which is most important for improving site rank & ultimately promoting the website. You can also go for ppc, google adwords & adsense, meta description tags for on page optimization of site.

Hey,

See, your website will become useful only after it will get traffic towards it and for that you need to do SEO. It is very easy but a bit time taking in order to bring your site to a good position.

First of all get your site's Meta Tag optimized and then submit your site to web directories, do some bookmarking, after all these post a press release about your site and make sure that the content is of good quality and unique along with it should be like it's a bang.

Then do few article submissions on at least top 10 article sites with quality article that would catch the reader's eye as then only it would make them to click on the link your website.

Then open account account on Forums and Blogs, do some commenting and better make it a habit, make sure to do quality and informative comments.

Then as you know that social media marketing is boosting traffic towards a website so post about you site, blog and press releases on Facebook, twitter, provide small tips on your social media accounts and along with it post a link back to your site.

I think seo is a best way to promate your website.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.