How to start ecommerce business on online?

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

It's quite simple technically, you can order e-commerce hosting from a web hosting company. You can hire professional to build your site and the design also, afer this process done, you can begin upload your products and start marketing your business.

Market research on your product's merchantability, demand, supply and competitors.
You need a user friendly and no hassle ecommerce shopping cart.

I've seen thousands of people start and grow successful businesses by doing the following:

Find a need and fill it.
Write copy that sells.
Design and build an easy-to-use website.
Use search engines to drive traffic to your site.
Establish an expert reputation for yourself.
Follow up with your customers and subscribers with e-mail.
Increase your income through back-end sales and upselling.

thanks for sharingyour thinking related on ecommerce.

Beginning any kind of company needs a recorded plan. Without one, you will lack focus, spend too much, and battle to deal with the curveballs that starting and operating tosses.

It is so easy just go for a business idea and do a proper planing make website then go for SEO ... you will find the results

Have a proper plan and implement it. Nowadays, there are a lot of ecommerce websites like Zen Cart are available for download free. Just plug into a design, you get an ecommerce website @ 100$.

Having proper business plans and using it correctly to generate site, good linkbuilding, SMO.. will give you good results.

Congratulations! You're no longer a DaniWeb newbie.<br /> <br />
Your DaniWeb account has just been upgraded from newbie status and now you have the ability to take advantage of everything the community has to offer.<br /> <br />
You can now enjoy an advertisement-free DaniWeb by ticking the checkbox to Disable Ads in your profile. You will no longer have to fill out the human verification check when you post. You can also now send unlimited private messages, contribute new code snippets, and tag articles with never-before-used tags.

Thank you

My experience is coming from my own eshop. Sale is not coming from only your own website, it's about how you marketing to the target customer who related to your products. for example, I sell pool cues, so I have to pm to customer who like billiard. Where to find customer? Now you have a lot of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube,etc. Currently, I'm selling pool cues in Bangkok and HCMC. My sale is ok from now :)

You can do it easily from oscommerce, opencard, and from various sites. Get products from clickbank and promote your sites to worl get earn

Clickbanks are really good for affiliates just start with perfect strategy and analysis about CPC.

Ecommerce business can de done successfully by doing proper analysis , knowing market strategies, making relation with customers, and once you start, imrpve your product , update yourself keep in touch with your consumers and do proper and effective marketing.

A good way to start an ecommerce is to know what your selling....

At present, Ecommerce is the most popular business all over the world. If you are a new interprenuer, you are most welcome in this site. There are many options to maintain your business site, as it an ecommerce you can easily handle your business through online. you should keep in touch with your cordial customer by providing or linking your site in various business websites.To know more ..click here

Make your business plan and hire good programmer who can develop website for you, Magento & Zencart is good Platform to develop ecommerce website and both are free, after develop website you can learn from programmer how to maintain it, so you can change product and all the necessary information regularly.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.